Your privacy is important to us. When you provide information to us via our web site, we protect it according to this policy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Information We Collect
Unless otherwise stated in another, more specific policy on the web pages you are viewing, we collect the following types of information when you browse www.sqlcheckup.com or any other VG Software web site:
- Information you provide directly, such as your name or ordering information when you make an online order, or any postings or e-mail messages you send us;
- The web pages your Internet browser visits when browsing our site and
- Aggregate data, such as the number of hits per week, per web page.
Uses of this Information
VG Software does not rent or sell customer lists to other companies. Instead, we use information collected via the web site in the following ways:
- For information you provide directly, such as ordering information or e-mail messages, we use the information to respond to your orders and requests.
- Using some data, we may direct you to particular web pages, customize the web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you access through the web site.
- For information about web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our web pages.
Access to personal information is restricted to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to disciplinary measures, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
VG Software maintains e-mail lists to keep interested parties informed about our company, events, products, support, and more. We do not sell the addresses on our list and will never make the information available to outside parties.
Storage and Updates to Information
We may keep all information in an offline form, for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law. Please note that if your information is removed from our databases, you may no longer be able to access certain areas of our web site requiring registration or a subscription.
Revisions and Contact Information
We constantly update the features of our web site to better serve you and all our customers, so this policy may also be revised from time to time. VG Software may modify this policy without advance notice and any modifications are effective when they are posted here. By using our web site, you indicate your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the policy posted at the time of your use. If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail.